Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6
- Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5
Saturday, January 8, 2011
"It's my first sleep over, with a BOY!"
Hayden is so funny! Tonight he had a friend come over and ask him to come over and have a sleep over. This would be his first sleep over at a friends house. I wish I had a camera to save that priceless look on his face! The pure excitment on his face was great! He says "Mom, you know, it's my first sleep over, with a BOY!" He looked thrilled and ran to his room to get his sleeping bag and pack a suitcase. He gathered his clothes, pillow, and not forgetting video games and a book. Although, he looked at me with great concern... "Mom, what do I do if he won't sleep with a light on? I will just have to toughen up so I don't look like a wimp when I'm there, I don't want him to think I'm scared of the dark or something!" Hayden likes to sleep with his closet light on and would never let his friends know this. It should be interesting how this turns out! I packed some cereal for the morning and Noah's mom has fruit snacks for tonight. I hope he has a good time because he really could use a good friend in his life right about now! Hayden is such a fun, unique, stylish boy and such a riot to hang out with, I hope they have a blast tonight and he comes home so happy tomorrow with fun memories of his first sleep over!
Labels:
Hayden Stocker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment