Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6
- Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I'm being attacked by toddler's
Wyatt is so great with the little guys! He loves playing on the floor wrestling around with them. They were playing around tonight and Sawyer and Sylas were tugging on Wyatt's shirt in each direction and Wyatt was yelling "I'm being attacked by toddler's!" It's so sweet to here and see them playing nice when it does happen! Even though a lot of the time they fight, they do play nice some of the time. Right now I can hear Wyatt and Sylas saying how much they love eachother, it is very sweet! "I love you, Wyatt" says Sylas awwww that is music to moms ears! Then Wyatt says it back to Sylas! They don't know I'm listening, but I hear them. The sound of loving brothers is so priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment