Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6

  • Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5

Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

Sylas has been potty training lately and he went into our bathroom and I thought he was going like he normally has been.. Well, he come out of our room looking awfully white... Come to find out he had dumped a WHOLE thing of powder all over our bedroom!! He managed to make it look like winter wonderland in there! Clean baskets of freshly folded clothes had a white powder all over them now. Everything in our room is covered in a white cloud. Ughhhh, this is so not like Sylas, I think Sawyer is rubbing off on him! I remember Nathan doing this! He dumped a whole container of powder into a toy box when he was 5. It ruined almost every toy in there, well, maybe not ruined it, but we found powder on them for years to come!!! Oh the joys of Powder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment