Today is the day, Bryce gets cut or makes the basketball team!!! He (and I) have been waiting for this day for years! He has loved basketball from his baby days! Literally his second word was basketball! Before mommy, before bottle, anything.. Daddy was first, then basketball, that should say something! This boy has the passion and love for the game! I know I have the same passion, I love them game. I sure hope I don't pressure him too much! I am trying not to, I let him know it's okay to not make the cut. He can practice hard and work for it next year. He has already made the team last month for his last school. Even though he had all those allergic reactions there, he was unfortunately unable to continue going there... what a bad situation! He switched school and is now going to the middle school he was at last year. He hangs out with all his last year friends and is having a great time! I remember the days of trying out, being sore, surviving the cut and playing on the team. What a great experience it is!! I sure hope he gets this second chance at this school! His dream are going to be filled with happiness! That's all I want for Bryce! 95 kids are trying out for 7th grade basketball and there will be an A team of 13 kids and a B team of 13 kids!!! The final decision will be by Friday this week!! Oh please let his dreams come true this year!! He deserves this after all he has been through these last few months! Go Bryce!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment