So I know I talk about how they go crazy and get into everything...well they stuck again. I took a few days to post this, because really.. I didn't find the humor in this one. It took some time to find it funny. I usually keep the office door locked for THIS very reason! I know when things get quiet around the house that is not a good sign. Well, after the post-it episode, which I will add pics of. I thought that was sort of funny, this was beyond that.. I will take post-its stuck on things anyday!
I bought some glue sticks and Elmers glue bottles for the boys all starting their new schools. Well, they found them, all of them. They decided to get them out and glue everything in the office. Papers to the desk, the floor, shoes to the floor, the chair, anything to everything! I swear my flip flops were sticking to my feet for days afterwards! Yeah, go ahead and laugh now.... These are the days I wish them to have children JUST like them ;) hahaha... These are some of the reasons I wanted to start this blog. Remembering these times, oh yeah, the good times too!!! LOL...
No really, This type of thing happens all too often, and has for years. I have learned to keep doors locked.. They just have learned to unlock or hide the keys where I don't know where they hide them, or sneak quietly around. I try to remember these days don't last forever they are only young once, right???
That is the latest antic with these two...for now... until we meet again!...
Here are the post-it pictures... This was ALL Sawyer's doing.. This picture doesn't do justice since it was just a small section of the wall, but you get the idea..
No comments:
Post a Comment