Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6

  • Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stopping to smell the flowers

Our life does get pretty chaotic. I always seem to post the things that get out of control. I don't always touch on the subject that are sweet and innocent. We have a lot of those moments that mean a lot too. My boys are so sweet and precious, just as much as they are wild and crazy too. Sometimes we like to step back and just stop and smell the flowers too.

Sylas loves to literally stop and smell all the beautiful flowers, they have always interested him. He is so compassionate about them. I think it's a great quality for a young boy to have. He just loves each and every one of them, no matter the color or size or smell... he will stop whatever it is he is doing and smell each one.



Each one of the boys have this compassion in them, in their own ways. They all will stop the madness at one point or another and realize it's time to settle down and give a hug, or a kiss, or cuddles. Even if it's to reach out their tiny hand to grab mine. I know it means they are taking time to show their love, their small little ways of showing how much they do care.
Each of of the boys have ways of showing it differently. They are all so very special and unique in their own ways. I love watching them grow and develop in their own ways. It's such an amazing thing to be a mother, to see each individual personality grow and develop. I love the boys with all my heart and can't wait to see the turn into young men and eventually men with their own families. I don't want to rush it at all, I love these days and cherish them while I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment