Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6
- Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Grapefruit Bombs
Apparently Sawyer and Sylas found a new game to play. I asked Bryce to keep an eye on the younger two while I showered, it would be about 10 minutes. During those short ten minutes these two little boys sure found themselves very busy!! I guess Bryce got distracted, or something. Double trouble found our large bag of grapefruit in the pantry that I had just bought, it was an 18lb bag of grapefruit which was about 15 grapefruit in it. They decided together to take some grapefruit upstairs and drop it over the edge onto the tile floor below and see it explode. Oh dear, what a sticky mess it made. It splattered, and splattered far.... The two boys have quite a time together!!! Glad I can keep track of their adventures on here! It will make a fun memory someday, for now I'm not sure I would get such the laugh, maybe someday! :)
Labels:
Sawyer Lee,
Sylas Butler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment