He sure doesn't give anyone a break! He sure is the Dennis the Mennis of this household!! He found a permanent marker left behind from the movers that they used to write on the boxes. I thought I had all of ours taken away and got rid of them because of HIM. He took it outside and decided it was a snazzy idea to write "Get Out" not just all over BOTH garage doors, but the fence posts, the house siding, under the siding on the house, my CAR and the driveway, the brick of the house and the window of the garage door!!!! Oh and let's not forget SYLAS' arm!!! OMGoodness what in the world is wrong with this child! Okay this was a few days ago.. So Lee went to get some Kilz paint to cover up the marker on the garage doors and some spray paint. He figured out pretty quickly the white paint wasn't so white on the doors and the whole door on BOTH garages had to be all redone! Thanks Sawyer!!! Isn't he a gem??
I'm not done yet, not just that, but he also decided this past weekend he was going to teach Sylas how to unlock the upstairs windows while he was sent to his room for the marker ordeal. They unlocked the windows and opened them. Decided with his devious mind to throw ALL their toys out on the front lawn. Whattt the heck goes through this kids mind????? Please tell me because I really need to know!! Safety is obviously my biggest fear here! We sat and had a big long talk about how dangerous it is to open those windows. I relocked them and made them go pick up the toys.
An hour later they did it AGAIN in the playroom this time. That room is another story higher off the ground because it's over the garage!! OMG, I am going to be grey or bald VERY soon! I sent Lee to the store to find Sawyer proof window locks! This is VERY unsafe. I don't know or understand why he is so darn mischievous. Not a clue. He doesn't get the fear or danger part of it. They were both sent to corners and again explained the dangers in their terms of the scary dangers. Explained they do not EVER, EVER touch those windows or any others again! They are off limits!
Not only this, but our cat Maya brought home a dead mouse Sunday afternoon and I caught Sawyer trying to sneak out of the house with a butterknife.. what he was going to do with it, is beyond me. He said he wanted to cut the mouse. Did he really just say THAT?? Gross! With a butter knife!?? Heck no child! First off he is 6 and doesn't play with knives! I took it and had to again, tell him it's dangerous to play with knives and gross to play with dead animals..
What am I going to do with this child????
No comments:
Post a Comment