We are kicking it off full steam! Sawyer is up to his antics 100% and with his sidekick Sylas learning all his tricks.
I wonder upstairs to see what is going on since it was too quiet, which is never good in this house.. Wyatt was getting into the shower and Sawyer went in there and threw a whole roll (unraveled roll) of toliet paper into his shower, thinking he is so hilarious..
Come to find out later, this is just one of many things Sawyer had done throughout the morning hours today already.
I started to clean bathrooms and lift a toilet lid in a spare bathroom and find a small toy basketball floating in there, how wonderful, wonder how long that has been in there?? A day, two or possibly three?? This bathroom is off limits (supposed to be) unless guests are visiting. Beth went home last week! As I shut the doors to this bathroom I find more marker on the inside of these folding doors, dang it! I am so sick of this... must have been done the same day he wrote all over the outside of the house too!
Off to a not so wonderful day so far, I get going on the rest of the cleaning in the house and find a cabinet knocked over, with everything in it on the floor. I ask what the boys in the playroom were doing while this happened?? Their answer?? Blaming each other that they didn't do anything about it, each were playing DS or watching TV while Sawyer told Sylas to do it. Its not a huge cabinet, but still...a mess!! This playroom was trashed, when it wasn't yesterday!
Then I went to make lunch an low and behold I found a SOCK in the microwave! I bet you can't guess who in the world did that?? I give you one guess.... Yes, good ole Sawyer.. Why, only HE knows that..
Guess what they spent the morning doing, after I took the video games, cell phones and TV away??? I'm such a mean mother! ;)
I headed into the little ones bedroom and find all the wire shelving in their closets have fallen down because Sawyer claims Sylas tried climbing it! I believe that, Sylas climbs everything!
All this while I changed the laundry and cleaned up breakfast dishes!! Holy Cow!!!
I am setting some ground rules ASAP and nobody does anything extra until they are followed.. otherwise it will be a VERY long summer!
Later, I took them to the local huge park-rec area to show them the pool, park and fields where they COULD be enjoying, but if they act the way they did today, they won't be doing any of it! I think that hit home and they won't be acting like wild animal anymore, or AS much at least. They begged to stay and play, but by their behaviors today I said maybe tomorrow if you are better. Today just was not a good day for you guys! Hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment