We have been very busy. We got the heck out of Texas!! We were not happy there. We never really fit in and everyone was not very happy there. Lee got a great job opportunity in Cullman, Alabama and the whole process moved VERY fast and within weeks we were relocated to Madison, Alabama where we are renting a decent 3700 sq ft home. Compared to our almost 4800 sq ft home in McAllen we are downsizing, but I am so much more happier here. Southern hospitality is alive and well. Everyone walks around smiling and is more than happy to hold a door open or offer to help if my hands are full. In Texas that is unheard of, the rudeness is terrible there. People are downright mean and terribly unhappy. I think we made a very wise move. We still have to sell our Texas house and while juggling both might be tough for a while, in the long run I hope it will be the best for all of us!
New house

No comments:
Post a Comment