Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6

  • Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I love my boys..

I always dreamt of playing basketball with all my boys...

When I was in High school myself, I knew I wanted all boys. I dreamt of only having boys and wished I could play sports with them someday. Well, I sure got my wish!!!

I love the fact I could play basketball in the driveway with the boys the other night, it felt great! Physically, I really haven't been able to do that much with all I have going on. So to me that is a wonderful feeling. We played two on two after I coached Bryce a bit. It was Me and Hayden against Bryce and Wyatt. Then Hayden and Wyatt switched spots. We had a lot of fun and the boys realized mom CAN play ball!!! HAHAHA... I think I surprised them!! Hayden was talking about it again tonight and told me the girls at his school can't play like I can, they suck! hee hee... Then he asked me how I got to be SO good??.. I am still smiling, he makes me laugh, what a funny kid!

I love that I felt good enough to play with them, since I haven't in a long time. I sure do need to do that more often. I only got dizzy once. I need to keep this up and work out more. My heart is getting better and the meds I'm on and diet for the blood pressure must be working! I'm one happy mama to be able to do things like this with my boys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment