Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6
- Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Puzzles
I haven't updated in quite a while. I have been so busy with the boys. They sure are fun to keep busy with!! Sawyer and Sylas are in the phase of loving to put together as many puzzles as possible! They both love to do this. Sylas stays home while the others are in school all day. I only allow one puzzle out at a time, otherwise puzzle pieces end up everywhere, scattered throughout the house. Sylas will sit on the floor for a half hour to forty five minutes at a time just quitely working on puzzles. This is such a nice thing for him to concentrate on doing. He works so diligently on these. Then shows me his perfected work and asks for another. Does it all over again. He is so good at it and just has no problems sitting there doing it. I like to sit with him and just watch his little eyes go to work and hands grab for the next piece and know exactly where it fits next. He is so content on doing this. Such a hard working three year old!! He learned to do this by watching Sawyer, he also loves puzzels, the one thing Sawyer will sit quietly and do longer than ten minutes at a time!
Labels:
Sawyer Lee,
Sylas Butler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment