This Christmas we had all 7 kids get together again. All I can say is it was very interesting. Everyone is in such different stages of life and have all grown up so much since they have seen eachother in the last three years.
It's hard to believe ALL these kids are his, mine and ours! haha.. No really they are OURS! Every single one of them. Twelve years ago this month, I NEVER would have imagined THIS picture could be ours! Not in a million years, I would be so proud! :) One thing in my life I have always wanted is a large family. This picture makes me smile every time I look at it, but again makes me so sad we don't get to keep all of them full time.
Glad we get to spend our Christmas sharing our love with them and at least getting to spend some time with each and every one of them. I know as they grown they won't want to spend time with us "old people" any more.
We have fun while we can. All we can do at this point. I think we had some good times while we could though! :)
It was about 65 and a breezy, sunny day. Fun filled and we made memories we will never forget!! So much fun for a Christmas break!
No comments:
Post a Comment