Nathan-20, Dakota-17, Bryce-16, Wyatt-13, Hayden-11, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-6

  • Nathan-19, Dakota-16, Bryce-15, Wyatt-12, Hayden-10, Sawyer-8, and Sylas-5

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just another day out!

We took a day out to get some haircuts, get a birthday card and pick up a few things.. Just me and the 5 boys. Typical day, nothing new, but as we were in the card isle today the older boys, Bryce and Wyatt started laughing hysterically. I guess there was a card that mentions "Boo-Bees" on it as a joke meaning boobies.. and oh my word were they laughing so hard their faces were bright red!
They were trying to explain this to Hayden but after a couple times (he is 9) he just didn't get the joke. Which made this even funnier... Then we have little Sawyer and Sylas chanting "Boobies... Boobies" all throughout the store now and I can't get them to stop!!!  (Thanks Hallmark!)

These other shoppers in the store had no idea where my kids got this word from or why.. I can't imagine WHAT in the world they could have been thinking this day!
I couldn't even look them in the eye, it was complete chaos, but I got the things I needed and acted as if it wasn't happening basically because this is my life! :)

These will definitely be the memories I will carry with me through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment